Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: white show coats

>yes it is her natural coat color, to show her she
>has to be whiter.
>
>jeannette
>
>Hi Jeannette, I think the dogs with color show and finish as easily as the
clorox whites. In fact, I finished a very heavily marked male last year. His
entire head as well as several body spots are dark brown and black. I have
another pup I just finished who is lightly marked, and his entire under coat
is tan. He too always looked "dingy" in the ring as compared to the bright
whites. He finished at 13 months with minimal showing. I really believe you
should bathe your girl in a mild whitening shampoo. Ring 5 has a nice
blue/white shampoo. Please don't use bleach to remove her "natural"coat
color. It is perfectly correct and in fact very desirable to have the
colored undercoat.
Adrianne Hughes
Devoir Great Pyrenees
Harpers Ferry WV