Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Longevity of Pyrs

For purposes of determining the llongevity of Pyrs for a health survey, I
believe you should not include Pyrs who died accidentally.  That would not
give us a true picture of how long Pyrs live.  I agree you should not
include the 6-month old, but believe you should include the 15 year old in
your statistics.