Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

Received your note Re: Pyr puppies for sale.
I did not request this, so I assume it has been sent to
me in error.  I am a Pyr Breeder.   Just out of curiosity
why would you sell any pyr puppy for $200.  The types
of people I find that buy puppies at these prices are
usually places where the dog is neglected, or worse.
They end up in the shelters for all of us to rescue.
Hopefully they do go on Spay/neuter with limited registration.
Any questions,please let me know.
Sharon