Re: [PyrNet-L] Drool in Oz, etc

My admittedly limited experience is that they'll all drool but some
much worse than others! Our boy doesn't drool much at all under most
circumstances, but when he gets hot, after strenuous exercise etc. it is
quite evident. He loves to look out the window, and we deal with that the
way people do, I guess, with kids' finger and nose prints on the window!
As for the adequacy of your suburban space, we have a smallish fenced yard
that sounds comparable to yours. It's adequate for the dogs to hang out,
but we also try to get them out each day for a longer walk and, when
possible, for more energetic play with other dogs than is possible in
their limited space.
Ann, Peg and Paddington