Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

I agree, Joe, it's far from a perfect system; but I know you agree that
it's the only system we
have right now.  We attend shows, compete with other Pyrs,
discuss faults and qualities of each other's Pyrs, join local and national
clubs, educate ourselves.  If we are not willing to do this, we learn
nothing, become narrow-minded, kennel blinded, and (because we see no other
Pyrs, have nothing with which to compare them and are not willing to
compare them) think what we have are the best quality animals.
Sorry for your loss, Joe.
Donna