Re: [PyrNet-L] Work, Show or Pet?

I agree....very well said
Karen

<< Joe Gentzel said:

 "The future of the breed in essentially in the hands of its experienced
 breeders.  We are not going to let some ill informed judge change the
 breed.
 We breed the best we can and defend the breed against all ignorance from
 what
 ever source.  We care little about fashion.  We know or believe we know
 what
 is correct for the breed and do our very best to keep the breed true to its
 origins.  There may be breeders who feel otherwise, but they generally fall
 by
 the wayside. Those that do not, are left behind by those who are
 knowledgeable."

 Well said, Joe!