on Saturday, April 18, 1998.

Judge:  Mr. C. Bett

Sr. Puppy Dog Class

#1  Aragon's Tuktoyaktuk Owner: O'Banion & Goodwin

Open Dog Class

#1  Limberlost Aba Super Trouper  Owner: Schmid
#2  Limberlost Aba Mack  Owner:  McDowell
#3  Limberlost Masked Marauder  Owner:  Bartlett  & McIntosh
#4  Sisu's Pokecheck  Owner Lowason & Pynnonen

Sr. Puppy Bitch Class

#1  Aragon's Sage of Willowpaw  Owner:  O'Banion
#2  Sanchor's Cheeky Lill Devil  Owner:  Tochor
#3  Woolmarsh Prestonfield Fleur  Owner:  Graham & G=Egginton
#4  Aragon's Maverick Star  Owner:  Goodwin

Canadian Bred Bitch Class

#1   Takeysha of English Church  Owner:  Smye

Open Bitch Class

#1  Me and My Shadow Annie  Owner:  McCarthy
#2  Ladakha's Mia Pleasure  Owner:  Fox
#3  Limberlost Aba Hello Dolly  Owner:  Schmid
#4  Ridsan Chichi Penelopie Rose  Owner:  Rider

Winner's Dog:  Limberlost Aba Super Trouper
Reserve Winner's Dog:  Aragon's Tuktoyaktuk

Winner's Bitch:  Me and My Shadow Annie
Reserve Winner's Bitch:  Aragon's Sage of Willowpaw

Best of Breed:  CH.  Rivergroves Jumpstart My Hart  Owner:  Rojas & Boyd
Best of Opposite Sex:  Me and My Shadow Annie
Best of Winners:  Limberlost Aba Super Trouper
Best Puppy:  Aragon's Sage of Willowpaw

Colette & Warrick Wilson
Avignon Reg'd Kennels
Great Pyrenees/Berger des Pyrenees