Re: [PyrNet-L] Kuvas head and Pyr head

<<  I can kind of relate this to teaching our children responsibility,
 if we, as the parents (the experienced breeders), don't teach our children
 (the novice breeder) responsibility, who will teach them??  I am not
 professing to be a parent in the breeder case, I am myself a child (novice)
 at pyrs, so please don't flame me too badly!  <g> >>

Patti I like your analogy and like our children they will probably misbehave
and continue with their poor behavior.  We must state what is right "for the
record" or this disposable, famous for a minute society, will mistake their
interpretation as correct.

Joe