Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: French vs US and UK pyr

> Joe wrote

>You must do it for them "Gently", or or you will offend them and they will
probably go the other way altogether>>

I think your right there. Any good suggestions as to how we go about
educating these judges? Do you think breed clubs should be inviting various
judges to examine the breed standard at meetings? I think if enough of us
steer them in the right direction we might have some decent judging sooner
than later.

Regards,
Sandy Dyment,
Pyrview Reg'd