Re: [PyrNet-L] What is difference between Tatra Mountain Dog & Great Pyrenees

In a message dated 5/1/98 5:59:27 AM EST, JGentzel@aol.com writes:

<< I would be interested in
 information about this as well.

Joe:

I have relatives who own Tatras.  Both the male and female are wonderful...one
is seven and the other eight.  Neither one has ever been sick, are great with
the kids, love being brushed, love the snow and have very nice temperaments.
I am not sure if all Tatras are like this as I have never owned one
personally, but they both adore my son who is twelve...he plays football with
them and they seem to enjoy being tackled.

Teri