[PyrNet-L] MOVIE, Great Pyrenees

Hi everyone,
    I just sat down, after an exhausting day to watch a movie. Guess
what I tuned right in? A movie with a great pyrenees boy in it. He's
just, so pretty! The movie's title is; A Couch In New York. Most would
say that William Hurt play's the male lead. If you ask me, I say, "that
the pyr, named Romeo, is the star. <bg>. I couldn't take my eyes off of
him. I only caught the last part of it. It is a partially, subtitled
movie, that looks like it was filmed in France. How appropriate! Lee and
I looked and looked, but, could not find a real or registered name on
the pyr boy at all, nothing.  Maybe, you will have better luck. It was
shown here in Maine, on cable, it is on Showtime 2. I hope that you all
can find it. I can barely wait to see it in full.
    Please, let me know, if watch it. And if, you uncover the identity,
of the mystery Great Pyrenees. <g>
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi
    Dog spelled backwards is God.