[PyrNet-L] MOVIE PHOTO-MYSTERY

    Hi everyone,
        Here it is! One of the off color, photo's from the web site, about the movie, " A Couch in New York", with Romeo, the pyr boy.
        I thought that this would be okay to send, because it only takes up about 12 K. Which should not be a problem to anyone's email system.
        You can see here, how the false amber color makes him look unpyrenees-ish!
        Trust me, in the movie, this guy is all white. <bg>. Really!
        Who is this pyr? Who will solve this mystery? I can hardly wait to tape the movie, on May 4th.
        Take good care,
        Judith, Jonah & Lexi
        PS. Even the people look orange, here!

JPEG image