Re: [PyrNet-L] Great White relatives

I am interested in compiling as complete a list as possible of the Great White
Guard dogs that can logically be considered as relatives of the Great
Pyrenees.  I would like any  ideas or suggestions about dogs who are primarily
Mountain dogs by history and guard dogs who it is thought or acknowledged to
be relatives of the Great Pyrenees.  In most cases there should be a small
herding dog that works along with the Large White.  In naming the Large White,
try to identify its little herding partner.

I appreciate any ideas or input.
Thanks

Joe