Re: [PyrNet-L] grooming table

<< I'm about to purchase a grooming table. >>

David,
I personally have a 36" table due to the room I had in my car at the time.  My
girls fit on it alright, but I would be concerned that a good size male would
not fit on it.  If I get a male, I will probably be getting another table.

I got a no-name grooming table made by one of the vendors at a show.  I paid
somewhere around $100 to $150 - it is holding up fine and does it's job.   I
believe that was cheaper than what the catlogs were selling them for at that
time.

You might want to even consider making one yourself (if you have the time and
are handy - which I have neither of!).   There really is not much to them - I
think you could get everything you need a Home Depot or Lowes.  Board, rubber
mat, glue, collaspable table legs, and the siding.  You can order just the
arms through the catalogs.

Lara Spears
Fayetteville, GA