Re: [PyrNet-L] grooming table

On Wed, 6 May 1998, PyrMom wrote:

> I have the 48" grooming table.  I really like it as it gives extra space to be
> sure Paddy doesn't fall off.  It works great for the Tibbies, too!

Stephanie,

That is my main concern about the 36" grooming table.  She may
accidentally move and slip off the table.  I was at a match the other day
and a bernese mountain dog fell off a table.  Luckily, the dog wasn't in a
noose and there wasn't any harm.

On the otherhand, the 48" may be difficult to fit in my car and the size
and extra weight may also make it more cumbersome for travel.  However,
the length would enable her to lie down comfortably after grooming and
make it easier to check her underside.  Decision, decisions... :)

David

"Life is a journey, not a destination."