Re: [PyrNet-L] Screened Sliding Doors

> Hi Carol,

    Perhaps, you could try pasting a couple of pretty decals onto the
screen's.
       I have had a similar problem with the pyrs, pawing and thereby,
tearing wholes in my slider screen's. We patch them , with duck tape.
Not a pretty sight! <g>. But, the duck tape, stay's on and keep's out
the bugs. If, you use decal's, you might want to doubly, enforce them
with duck tape. We place the tape on the in and outside od the screen's.
it stay's on better, that way.
     Another, idea, would be to try to attach a scarf, to the door
handle lock's, or a tassle of some kind.
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi