[PyrNet-L] Brat Boy

With all this rain I thought you all could use a good laugh.

The other day it was pouring (surprise!) and I brought my boy, Gunner, who
was sopping wet into the "dog room".   I took out the blow dryer and he
jumped up on the grooming table (my husband cut the legs on the table
because I am short and it makes it easier to see the whole dog  - so this is
about a 2ft jump).   Anyway, I am grooming away and Gunner is loving the
attention.   Well, he's dry and can come back into the house with the rest
of the family.

A few minutes go by and he's pacing in front of the slider that he's got to
go outside.    Naturally, I let him out.   He's out there for a few minutes
and then he lets me know he's ready to come in by a couple barks at the "dog
room" door.   I open the door and he immediately jumps on the grooming table
<hmm bg>.    So I dry him off and we go back into the house.

Well, don't you think that brat waits a few minutes and starts the pacing at
the sliding door again!    So for the giggles of it I let him out (knowing
fully what he's up to!).    I wait & watch as he stands in the rain with
this (&^% eating grin on his face) - and then proceeds to repeat the above.
OK I let him in - he jumps the table (oh he's so darn cute) and he's
standing there with this victorious look in his eye as if to say - "yes I
can make you do whatever I want" with that in mind  I walk out of the room!
I am so mean!

I just have to laugh at the way this dog can and tries to manipulate all of
us.    He earned the nickname "brat boy" for incidences like this, but I
believe whole heartedly that he is very intelligent <vbg>!

Thanks for letting me share!

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com
732  477-2489