[PyrNet-L] Fwd: holiday_chat-digest V1 #646

Pyr lovers,

This was sent to me by the Tibbie list.  It just kind of made my day as it has
been a tough week.  My nine year old Tibbie had bladder surgery yesterday.
She will be fine but it brought back all the memories of two years ago when I
lost Sekhet to bladder cancer.

So enjoy this and remember it is meant to be FUNNY!!! and to brighten your
day!

Stephanie and Paddy

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Gentle People,

I found this on a another board that I belong to and thought that it was
funny.  I hope that you to enjoy it.

Catch you later,
Sharlene
"Life is to short not to be enjoying the day."

> holiday_chat-digest        Friday, May 15 1998        Volume 01 : Number 646

> QUESTION:  HOW MANY INTERNET MAIL LIST
>      SUBSCRIBERS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A
>                                    LIGHT BULB?
>                                   ANSWER: 1,331:
>
> 1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light
> bulb has been changed.
>
> 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the
> light bulb could have been changed differently.
>
> 7 to caution about the dangers of changing  light bulbs.
>
> 27 to point out spelling/grammar erros in posts about changing light
> bulbs.
>
> 53 to flame the spell checkers.
>
> 156 to write to the list adminstrator complaining about the light bulb
> discussion and its inappropriateness to this mail list.
>
> 41 to correct the spelling/grammar flames.
>
> 109 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please take
> this e-mail exchange to alt.light.bulb
>
> 203 to demand that cross posting to alt.grammar, alt.spelling and
> alt.punctuation about changing light bulbs be stopped.
>
> 111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use light
> bulbs and therefore the posts **are** relevant to this mail list.
>
> 306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where > to
buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for

---- End included message ----