[PyrNet-L] Loss of a friend

<<      I am not sure where to start this---
      Rita McAfee my cohort in rescue passed away last night.  She had almost
 never been sick in her life.  She had a heart attack Wed morning and never
 recovered.
      Rita had helped me in rescue for almost 13 years.   And we had been
 friends longer than that.  Great Pyrenees lost a true Pyr lover.
      I am not sure how I will -- or if I will continue rescuing.   I still
 have several dogs that need to be place.
      It only goes to show us all to live each day to the fullest.  Rita was
 only 58 yrs old.
 Pam