Re: [PyrNet-L] I'm being Sappy

On Fri, 22 May 1998 18:24:39 -0400, Phil & Chris Speakman wrote:

 <<I've been lurking but just had to ask this:
 Has anyone else read "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul"?
  I've read  about 3 of the other books and yes had some good cries
and
 just wondered if anyone else has read this one.  My family
understands
 that yes stories can make you weepy but maybe I'm just a little
sappy.
 Sooooooo just wondering if I'm alone in my sappyhood :-)>>

My husband just brought that book home for me the other night!!!! I'm
so anxious to read it at just the perfect relaxing time that I
haven't even opened the front cover because I know darn well I
wouldn't be able to put it down! I was so glad he got it for me! If
you're "sappy" then scoot over and make room on the Sappy Bench for
me :-)
~Mitzi Potter~
   Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
  Okla City  OK