[PyrNet-L] Retrieving Pyrs

As a couple of others have mentioned on the list, Breezy and I play a
different game of throw-the-ball;  she "throws", I "retrieve".  However, this
game doesn't last very long, as Bree is much too busy guarding the yard to
play for long.  After all, you never know when those pesky magpies might
return.

As far as this throwing/retrieving thing goes, I think I'm getting pretty good
at it.  Bree has trained me well.  You all have a great Holiday weekend.

Joan and Breezy (will it ever stop raining, Mom?)