[PyrNet-L] Dewclaw Question

     Hello everyone, I was just thinking today how you all said for a Pyr to
be true, they had to have a double dewclaw on each hind foot right? Well, I
checked Belle and Zuni today to see, and came up with the surprise that Belle
had two on each, but Zuni only had one on each foot. They are litter mates as
far as we know since they are rescues, but I was just wondering if that is
possible to come up in the same litter. Can anyone tell me?

-Emily and the ever unique Zuni.