Re: [PyrNet-L] NJ Regional Specialty

Thanks for the results Karen.  Got a call from Maureen Maxwell-Simon saying
that she really enjoyed judging the sweepstakes.  Congratualations to you,
Karen on Gimlet's Group 4, and on the Best in Sweepstakes puppy and Best
Puppy.Congratualation to list member Adrianne Huges owner and breeder of the
Best of Opposite Sweeps puppy, and to list member Jean Boyd for finishing
puppy Kendall Jackson and for Winners Bitch, Hilary  and to Whit & Nancy
Coombs and Cheryl Champion for their dog's Best of Breed win. Wish we could
have been there but it does help to hear about it.
Charlotte