Re: [PyrNet-L] Loss of a friend

<< Pam, deepest sympathy to you, and to Rita's family and other
 friends....human and canine. Our thoughts are with you at this time.
 Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose

      Rita's funeral was yesterday.  Ya'll will think I am nuts but I went to
the kennel and got Danny Rita's dog and took him to the funeral.  I sat in a
side room and listened to the minister.  I told the funeral home.  I did not
tell anyone else.  When the minister was done-- the usher went up and
announced that another member of the family was there.  I walked out with
Danny and the entire family smiled from ear to ear.  The only one who seemed
upset was the minister.  Several people came to me and said Rita would have
liked that!!   One woman came to me and said she had held it to gether real
well til I brought Danny in-- then she said I was responsible for her mascara
being down her cheeks!!   I took Danny to the reception after and then back to
the kennel.  He is not trained to the invisible fence and has to be walked
right now so I had taken him to the kennel Thursday morning after Rita had
gotten so sick so that no one had to worry about him.  He will go home
tomorrow.
Pam