Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: SW AR rescue

<< thanks for the response. we were just looking for another pyr to add to
 our family. i know another goat person around dequeen who has some, but
 thought pyr rescue was worth a try. the dogs in our area are all
 related.thanks again for the info.

I am Pam Batley -- Houston Tx Great Pyrenees Rescue-- I have several rescues
here who have been exposed to goats--they seem good with them.  they are not
LGD's that does not not mean they will not protect but they have not been in
that situation--yet!!
     If you are interested let me know--
Pam