[PyrNet-L] DEBATE, CHAT: Fancy pup price debate

<<

 Audrey,

 Which facts were you referring to........
 "Just stating some facts- no flame intended. "

 I don't recall reading any "facts" in your post except the "fact" that you
had
 6 puppies all marked ....

 I found Kim's post to be a wonderful recollection of the whelping of her pups
 and I found your post to be a blatant advertisement for pups for sale

 I don't think people on this list are thin skinned..... I think your post was
 way off the mark.....

 This list is not a forum for advertising puppies and unless I am totally
 mistaken (I'm sure I will be corrected if I am) I don't recall a single post
 discussing cost of pups as it relates to someone's litter that is on the
 ground...... >>

Think it's time to change this to DEBATE topic, guys. Also time to change
title of what it refers to. Now people can decide if they want to read
anything further on this or not.
Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com