Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr in Kill Shelter in Montana

Gerry Kemske wrote:

> >Well folks, here we go again. There is a male, adult, stray Great Pyr
> >the shelter here.

Has anyone read "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul"  ?
There is one story about a "Puppy Express"
They transported a puppy across the country via many people.
I live in Spokane, WA and although I have no room to shelter another
Pyr, I would be willing to help with transport if he comes my way.
We have a rescued Pyr and Newf, and I find rescue very rewarding
and would love to help if need be.

Sandy Berrens