[PyrNet-L] Lymphosarcoma Update

Things look much brighter this evening than they did this morning.  They
did both a lymph node biopsy and a bone marrow biopsy, and Clondike came
through fine.  They were able to avoid tranquilizers, so she is alert,
hungry, and just a little subdued.  Hamburger is on to boil right now!

The REALLY good news is that the lymph node does not look like what they
usually see in cases of lymphoma.  I hope with the bone marrow and lymph
node results we may get a better idea of what is going on, but it looks
much less likely that it is lymphosarcoma.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and support.  They really help.

I'll keep the list updated when we know more.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David