[PyrNet-L] Florence, SC Shows and BRAGS!!!!

I am about to bust!  My kid, 10 1/2 month old Summerhill Grand Prix aka "Indy"
finished at this show.   To make this Championship even better, she was owner
handled, groomed, etc. the whole way through it.   I have already called the
immediate family (you know grandparents, breeder, etc:-) Just want to share
with the rest of the Pyr Family.  I am a proud Mommy (it's not noticeable,
right?!).

Sorry, I do not have Friday's results - BUT CH White Satin No Regrets "Reggie"
received a Group 2.  This was his first day out with his new handlers Harold &
Kay Turners (friends of mine).  Congratulations to them and his owners Ken &
Sharon Noris & Doug Stitt.  He is a beautiful boy.

Myrtle Beach Kennel Club, Saturday, 6/6/98
Judge: Mrs. Barbara Dempsey Alderman

WB/BOS - Summerhill Grand Prix (my kid):-)
WBR - Aneto Fire and Ice
BOB - Ch White Satin No Regrets

Columbia Kennel Club, Inc., Sunday, 6/7/98
Judge: Mrs. Roxanne Petersen Berton

WB/BOS - Summerhill Grand Prix - New Champion
WBR - Aneto Fire and Ice
BOB - Ch White Satin No Regrets

A special thanks goes to the Breeder, Lynne Gomm, for this beautiful girl.
Can't wait to see what she is like when she grows up.

Lara Spears
Fayetteville, GA
Realest1st@aol.com