Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:46:08 -0400, Kim Collins wrote:

>I agree whole heartedly!  I would be happy to contribute to a fund that
>would send a representative with funds in hand for (any ideas?) for her and
>her family and explain how sorry we all are, how unlike the breed this
>behavior is and to offer to help in any way we can. It would help to know
>where she is so someone can be responsible for it.  Where is she?

I agree. I'm sure she'll be reimbursed financially, but it would
still be a nice gesture on the part of the Pyrenees people to offer
something, even if it's just $10.00 and an apology and explaination
that this isn't common for the breed. That's an excellent idea.
Mitzi Potter    OKC OK
Pyrs-R-Us@popline.com
http://www.popline.com/quinnz/mit.html