From: pyrnet-l
To: pyrnet-l
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Girl that was bit
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 11:21AM

I'm sure I can expect some heat from this BUT:

I don't think that setting up a fund and handing out money is a good
idea.  We can't be responsible for every BYB/poor temperment pyrenees
that is being produced, and to expect a few to apologize for others who
won't take responsibility for their own actions is pointless.  It is
they who continue to breed inappropriate dogs to each other, and sell
these dogs to anyone who comes along.

Education is needed, although I fear that the barn door is already open.

Joan