Re: [PyrNet-L] Biting Pyr

<<  I asked her about the
 breeder and that info is not known as he is a rescue
 and has been there I believe about a year ( will have
 to double check on that )  >>

I think we will see more and more of this as we rescue our dogs and re home
them.  None of us know much about the rescue animal and lets face it, if the
dog came from a reliable breeder, rescue would have not ever been involved.
We also have another "animal" emerging, that is the "rescue Nazi".  They are
some poor sole who is soo zoned out over the plight of the rescue animal that,
their sole involvement is to save them all.  To these people, the dog is
always right and no dogs ever need euthanizing.

So take the scenario from there, irresponsible breeder, rescue, placement in a
home, disaster.  You have to wonder what made the dog a rescue in the first
place.  Rescue has all the problems and few of the answers, but we should
consider very carefully placement in homes with small children.  Lets don't
get onto rescue as they are about the only "good guys" here and unfortunately
they cannot wave their magic wand and cure all the prior sins.

Joe