Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyr that bit

<< Where do we draw the line as to what is a child ?- an 8 year old now
 days is more like the 13-14 year old of my day. Now days we have 8 year
 olds commiting capital crime and carrying guns.  >>

Not just limited to children.  Do you have any evidence that this 8 year old
was carrying a gun?  I think we are going out to the sublime in order to
justify a point.  This was a neighborhood kid playing in a neighbors yard with
the neighbor kids.  Lets come back to the reality of the story and not get out
in space in maybes.

Joe