Re: [PyrNet-L] was: Girl that was bit now: bite inhibition

<< this is very interesting to me:  at lunch, I had a co-worker come home with
me to meet Oscar, my 11 month old pyr.  Oscar is the sweetest, friendliest
dog.  A real lover.  But, BAM, when he met her, he barked and barked!  I have
never had this kind of response.  And, what is interesting, is that this
person and I have our difficulties.  Isn't that weird?  Or, I am reading way
too much into old Oscar's bark.  In any event, it was kind of funny.

 Rose Foster
 Oscar de la Foster's  mom >>

Where I got Shylo from, Kathy had a lady come over quite often and her dogs
would steer clear of this woman.  Kathy couldn't understand them because all
of her dogs were quite friendly.  I asked Kathy if this woman wore heavy
perfume and she said yes.  Some dogs and Shylo included can't handle heavy
perfumes.

Oh and Rose, pyrs pick up on what you are feeling and sensing from another
person whether you like them or not.  Pyrs are more trust-worthy than your own
senses.

Mary and Shylo
PYR4@aol.com