Re: [PyrNet-L] Sabastien

<< I know that when they are ill they are well again and when they
 are old they are young, I hope that when they are filled with an
 unmanagable rage and hate for the world, that that is cured too. >>

Adrienne,

You are to be commended for the time you took with Sabastien in trying to get
him to come around to a loving friend.  I know what you did for him was hard
and it hurt and you will miss him, but think of him as a romping puppy with no
rage or hate.

God takes care of His small creatures and the people who take care of them
too.
Sabastien is in a better place now with no pain or hate or rage to set him
off.  He will be waiting for you to show you that what you did for him was
best.

My condolences to you for your loss.

Mary and Shylo
PYR4@aol.com