[PyrNet-L] Many thanks and appreciations

I wanted to thank everyone for their letters of condolence.  They all
ment very much to me.  And thank you Scott for the bueatiful poems.

        Some one asked me permission to use part of my post...you may.

Special thanks to Joe too, for without him I would not have two very
bright and wonderful lights in my life, Patou and Nana.....who showed me
what a pyr was supposed to be...and that what Sabastien was living was
nothing more than a nightmare of isolation and maddness.
Without them...I would have never had the strength.

--

Adrienne Wilder  www.stc.net/~draggon/index.htm (pet portraits)
Murrayville GA

"Oh, to be loved by a dog!"