Re: [PyrNet-L] New Owner

<<I am looking for recommended reading material on puppy training
(specific to the breed if possible). And any other resources that
may be of value.>>

Ken,

    My all time favourite [although not breed specific], is "Mother Knows
Best" by Carol Lea Benjamin. This book looks at training through the
perspective of how the dam would teach her puppies and therefore is easier
for pups to comprehend and accept.

    The book is beautifully illustrated - and is an easy and entertaining
read.

                               Geraldine