[PyrNet-L] HELP....need pedigrees

Attention anyone with very extensive, complete pedigree databases.

I need help filling in some gaps in my pedigree program's database for doing
some extended pedigrees and computations.  If anyone out there has any of the
dogs/bitches listed at the end of this email in their database, would you be
so kind as to forward the pedigrees along to me?  As much as possible (5 gens
perhaps) would be nice but I'll take anything I can get (sire and dam).

If you are a CompuPed user and you have these pedigrees, you can email them to
me privately using the EMAL5PED.CTP pedigree template.

Hi Sky('s) Little Bit O Tip n Chip {F}
Samson Soleil Chevaux {M}
Lady Tosha de Bienville {F}
Dar-Jan('s) Jamey Sun {M}