Re: [PyrNet-L] Clondike Lymphoma Update

Christina,

Just one item to respond to.  We are seeking supportive rather than
alternative treatments from the holistic vet.  I just wanted to emphasize
this point.  From my reading I find that natural treatments without toxic
chemo are yielding average life expectancies of 5-6 months when they work.

Traditional chemo averages 8-14 months.  Some of the most promising
stories I'm hearing are from combining chemo to bring on remission and
nutrition and other supplements to build up the immune system to extend it.

I WILL report on what the holistic vet has to say.

David

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David