Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: puppy school and Noah

> Unfortunately, she thought Noah WAS a sheep!!!   Well, in the collie's
> defense, he was somewhat large and wooly white.  She would break rank
> and run over to Noah and give him the "strange stare" that borders do
> and try to get him to go somewhere.

Hi Cheryl--

I'm so glad that you noticed that, too.  I have two Pyrs and an
Australian Shepherd.  The Aussie tries to herd the Pyrs all the time.
The Pyrs sort of take it in stride.  The poor Aussie will never
understand!  He keeps trying!

Catherine Oldham
Readsboro, VT