[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Great Pyrenees in Bozeman, Montana

      This came to me so I will do as they ask and post it-- will also send it
to Janet Ingram but since it is a no-kill shelter maybe some one will adopt it
direct and National rescue will not have to get involved!!
Pam
<< Hi Pam,
      If you're on any email Pyr list, would you post the one in Bozeman,
 Mt. shelter too (it's a no-kill).  Go to http://montanapets.org   Click
 on Bozeman and click on pictures, and scroll down.  There's a great
 picture there.  Bozeman does many long distance adoptions.  Good luck on
 yours too.
 Dianne
 webmaster for:
 Montana Pets on the Net