RE: [PyrNet-L] Funny Behavior

I see,  this appears to be a case of dogs will be dogs....(puppies will
be puppies!).  <sigh> So much for the "dignified" and "graceful"
descriptions of the breed that I've read about!!!

It's just as cute when I brush her all out and make her nice and white
and fluffy for when "dad" comes home.....then she goes outside, finds a
rain puddle/sprinkler.....and, well, you know, does me proud.

Being a new "mom" I'm trying to encourage good doggie habits, without
discouraging a good time!  We'll try table manners at a later date.

Dee and Lucy