Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi in Puppy Pre-school

Hi Kathy,
Enjoyed hearing about Heidi and that she is doing so well in pre-school!
I have had the hardest time teaching my Pyrs "look at me".  They are too
busy looking for those dangerous bears and wolves.

  My problem is
> with Heidi. She does not seem to have that concept, especially with my
> bedroom slippers. Any ideas or suggestions?
Well, you can keeping taking them away, telling her no and giving her
one of her own toys.  Hopefully she will eventually get the idea.  Or,
you could put the slippers somewhere where she can't reach them :)

BTW, how do you get your message to turn out purple???  Love to see
those purple messages.
Charlotte