Re: [PyrNet-L] BIS on the 4th of July

At 10:08 PM 7/5/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Rivergroves You Be the Judge (Supreme) got his 1st BIS on Saturday July 4th.
>It was also his 1st (3 for 3) weekend...(Group 1) all 3 days.

Congrads Jean!

Seems it was a good weekend for Pyrs. I had the pleasure of witnessing Judy
Cooper and Marcy Nelson's boy Patton (I think his name is Ch. Tip'N Chip's
Stars and Stripes), go Best In Show on Saturday (the fourth) as well.

It was his first BIS. You all may know him from the National, where he was
WD and BOW. He just finished last weekend and went BIS on Sat as a move up
from the classes over a full panel of BIS dogs!

A nice fourth of July all around!

Cathryn Lundberg