Re: [PyrNet-L] Heidi in Puppy Pre-school

Hope the Bitter Apple works for you- because for some reason, Mukki took a
liking to it whereas I got a mouthful of it (a wind gusted through the
house). Ugh. That stuff is nasty.

If you find something that works for you, please post (unless it's the
Bitter Apple) because Mukki has taken to chewing up the rug and it's getting
frustrating! He's being stealthier about it since he knows we don't like it.
A few days ago, he took one of his huge chew toys (a shark), chewed it for a
while, and then started chewing on the rug again with the shark for cover
(hiding his mouth). Sigh.

Christina