Re: [PyrNet-L] health question

Thanks to all for the advice on my sister's yellow lab.  Talking with her
on the phone again today, I guess it isn't as severe as I first was led to
believe -- it has only happened a few times, not every meal. She is
drinking water just fine.
At my urging (and yours), my sister plans to call the vet tomorrow and
explain the symptoms and see what the vet says.  Thanks again.
Tracy
pribb@feist.com        Bentley, Kansas
http://www.feist.com/~pribb