Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Found Great Pyrenees Female Houston, TX

<< Pam,  Hi!  Has this female found her family?  We're still waiting for our
 rescue to find us.  We are in the new house now, but fencing is not yet up.
 Thanks for keeping us in mind.  Donna Trill  P.S.  How did everything work
out
 for Crackers?

Yes, she did-- and Crackers is doing great-- well he did take a chunk out of
her dining room table-- but she did not seem ready to get rid of him-- she put
the table in storage!!!!!!
I still have Bianca, Isis, Echo and Goliath all looking for homes.
Pam