Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: more puppy problems

Hi Adrienne,

I usually dont say much but I couldn't let this go.....

<< that it is not normal and it is usually
 caused by some medical/chemical/genetic means >>

I'm sorry - but these are not the only reasons that a dog can be aggressive.
It can be lack of socialization, training and/or abusive treatment.  It is so
easy to blame others....most times it is the owners fault for not knowing how
to handle the dog properly.

<<The reason why people are more apt to suggest euthinasia for agression
now-a-days is because of new laws and lawsuites that have surfaced.>>

This may be ONE of the reasons, but we are dealing with very large powerful
dogs here.  If a pyrenees gets a hold of a child - or even an adult it can do
a lot of harm.

Karen Justin