[PyrNet-L] puppy training

We call this "know your dog" -- this works.  Caesar has a yeast infection in his ear and we have to put meds in the ear twice a day.  So having him trust us and knowing what looks "normal" and "not normal" helps.

When is puppy class we had an exercise that involved feeding Caesar by hand one by one his dog food.  You only need to do this once and it helps with the "alpha" problem.  Also it helps when it comes to correction training.  The dog will know your the boss and listen more (ha,ha).  We all know how Pyr's are?

Hope this helps someone.

Also, I was dying my hair last night and Caesar got some black on his ear .... any suggestions.

Mary Byrd
marybyrd@market1.com