Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Heidi

I think it's well accepted now that the 8 wk olds recover 10 times
quicker than the 6 mo or older dogs. I'd MUCH rather have it done
before I even pick up the puppy (Kerry, how long will you be
breeding?????<g>). That'd also save me the agonizing 2 hr worry when
they're 6 months old and I'm sitting home hoping they make it through
the surgery ok.
Mitzi Potter
Pyrs@prodigy.net